JLD TV

Loading...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Kiss Me, I'm Irish...

All me best friends are leprechauns...in fact, many of them are family.

The Holiday calls for the blogging of a traditional Gaelic blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.


Happy St. Patrick's Day to my favorite pint drinkin', rosy cheeked, freckle faced, porcelain skinned, claddagh wearing, clover pickin', magically delicious, spitfires!

In celebration, I'll be watching, "Far and Away"......gotta love the Brogue!



One of the best songs:

4 comments:

Linda Lauren said...

Enya....Shepherd Moons....best ever made!

TheChicGeek said...

Hi Jamie :) Thanks for visiting me and following! You've got a fantastic blog so I'm going to follow you too...love, love, love it!
May the Luck of the Irish be With You!
Have a Happy Day :)

Fram said...

Me, too.

I enjoyed your experience with Nick Cage. Sometimes everything seems to go just right.

A Cuban In London said...

Happy St Patrick's Day! Gotta love that Enya video.

Greetings from London.