JLD TV

Loading...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Painting the Town Jersey....



To love me is to know me and to know me is to know I'm a "Foxy" kinda Lady....FOX5, that is. My alias is Blanche DeVeraux and my sister is Sharon Stone. We change our names because it's funny and more often than not, we speak in German slang...and by we, I'm referring to me and meine udder schwester.

Born and raised in the Garden State, Blanche and Sharon can do more than spot a ferocious Jersey tomatoe when they see one. You can usually find us just across the river painting the town Jersey at our favorite Parisian haunt, Pastis.

My Partner in Fabulous is now on a plane to of all places....MICHIGAN. She is traveling with our Dad....we call him Rusty. I realize the only decent thing that ever came out of Michigan is our Lady of Pop...Madonna. It's a True Blue day...I Dressed Her Up in My Love....and told her to Express Yourself, Don't Repress Yourself....and to consider this trip a Holiday....and while she's mid-flight, I advised her to make a wish on a Lucky Star....and told her to Open Her Heart to the opportunities that await....I advised Rusty, Papa Don't Preach...Jersey Used to be Her Playground...now it's Her Against the Michigan...our Material Girl is all Vogued up in the Wolverine State...the simple folk there are sure to wonder, "Who's That Girl"?

Ladies and Gentlemen.....Bruce Springstein...

You know she thrills me with all her charms

When I'm wrapped up in my baby's arms

My little girl gives me everything

I know that some day she'll wear my ring

So don't bother me man i ain't got no time

I'm on my way to see that girl of mine

`cause nothing matters in this whole wide world

When you're in love with a jersey girl

No comments: