JLD TV

Loading...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Up Close and Personal...

Any time I need to add a spring to my stiletto, I think of Tally Atwater and watch Up Close and Personal....it's the first time I saw the romance in journalism...

And when I need a REAL pick-me-up....I call for my reinforcements below and we Paint the Town Jersey....

Good Times with Good Friends...


This is my friend Terron....he always tells the truth and makes me feel pretty...





This is my friend Paul....he's a graphic designer in NYC...uber-talented and sexy in that artsy, eclectic way...



I see the world through rose colored glasses after a pretty cocktail with pretty people...

4 comments:

Emerson Marks said...

You can't beat a bit of a booze up.

Jamie Lynn Drohan said...

I get by with a little help from my friends =)

A Tree Grows In CT said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who sees the world through rose colored cocktails

Jamie Lynn Drohan said...

I think you and I would hit it off famously, lol