JLD TV

Loading...

Monday, April 13, 2009

We're Off to See the Wizard...

Ok, so I totally have an appropriate excuse as to why I've been MIA-DOA on the blogspot lately....I've been LIVING MY LIFE!

...And, I totally recommend you do so immediatley....with a handsome man, naturally...



Here are some photos of my travels below:

BIG HUG!



Me and my Man Friend were at a diner in Jersey and after we finished our Friday brunch, we hopped in the car and drove to Kennebunkport, Maine!





After the five hour drive we explored the beach!



And of course we tried the fabulous local grub...




Forget what your parents told you....play with your food...it's fun!



There's always room for Vodka!




Man friend helped me devour that bad boy!




A five hour drive home means time for 5 Hour Energy!



And it's Teepy Time for the blogger:




The lesson from today's blog is:

Live Your Life and Knock Yourself Out! =)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice claw. :) lol

-S

Jamie Lynn Drohan said...

Comes in handy when hooking cute men =)